Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its official!!

Thats right!! Its finally official!! We are engaged!! Robby made me the happiest women on earth this morning!! This is a picture of my ring only my ring is so much bigger and has 16 diamonds total!! He did a great job at picking it out and I can't wait to start making the plans to become Mrs. Robert Wayne Ward!!
I love you, Robert with all my heart and I know we will make it through this life together!!

6 comments:

Bree said...

Beautiful!!! Congratulations too, that is so exciting! (:

Alison B. said...

So excited for y'all!

MandBfamerly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MandBfamerly said...

Congrats Keeley that is so exciting!!
Your little girl is so cute.
Its been so long since I have seen you.

Bronson Family said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

miki & kortnie said...

Congratulations! That ring is beautiful, it will look even better on your finger :D We are very happy for you guys.