We had Ava's check up this last week and here are her stats and some fun facts about her....
- 23 pounds - 15%tile
- 32 inches tall - 15%tile
Fun Facts..
- already knows her ABC's and loves to sing them
- When she gets mad she will scream "shake your booty yeah yeah" we don't know where it came from but its so hard not to laugh when she says it
- Loves to read her books and play puzzles
- She is getting into playing with babies
- She is very independent and loves doing everything by herself
- She knows her colors and a lot of her animals in SIGN LANGUAGE!!!
- If she see's something once, she will remember how to do it
- She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- She is the light of our lives and couldn't imagine life without her...




1 comments:
We'll be living in Charlotte, NC. I am sad to leave, but I think I'll like being there. Everything just takes time.
Ava is adorable and congratulations to you with your pregnancy! I hope you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment