Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth




On Saturday January 23rd, MeMe (Teresa) and I took Ava to the Ringling Brother's and Barnum Baily Circus. It was so much fun! Ava loved it and stayed interested for the most part! We were in the Suite Box so it was nice that she could just run around. She has been telling everyone about the elephants and tigers all day! This circus was amazing!! They had some of the craziest tricks and events I've ever seen at the circus!! We will defiantly make it a tradition to go every year!

Ava and Mommy at the circus!



My favorite part were the elephants!! Its so crazy all the tricks they can do!! I would love to ride on an elephant some day!

The closest we came to the clowns


MeMe and Ava watching the clowns before the circus started

These people were pretty cool too and it was amazing some of the things they did!!

1 comments:

Courtney Otoo said...

Keeley-
i hope you don't mind i started following your blog! ava is so adorable! i love her little cheeks. and congrats on the new baby!