This is me at 15 weeks and 2 days. I'm huge already!! And growing rapidly. Luckily I haven't gained any weight only inches!! I swore after Ava that if I ever got pregnant again I would take lots of pictures of the pregnancy. So far this is the only one i've got on my camera!! We had our monthly appointment today and the heartbeat is 142 and everything is going great! The only complaint is I'm exhausted and heartburn is KILLING me but its all worth it. Next week we head to UT for a trip for 2 weeks and I can't wait! The airplane ride with the 2 year old should be interesting but we'll survive! Our ultrasound date is set for 4/6/10 to find out the SEX of the baby! We are so excited! I am leaning towards a boy and Robby is saying its a girl... Ava of course still says there are 2 babies in there.... we shall see in 4 weeks who wins!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The airplane isn't that bad with one kid... It's with 3 kids and going threw security that SUCKS! Good luck and have fun! I'm so excited that you and I are due about the same time. It's fun to see the differences and similarities between other peoples pregnacies. Fun! (:
Yay so exciting! I can't wait to see what the baby is!
Post a Comment