Monday, May 10, 2010

Nashville Predators

We love going to the Nashville Predators games and this one was a playoff game that MeMe was able to get us suite box tickets for the whole family! It was Ava's first game and she loved it. I don't think she cared what was going on, there were just a lot of people and tons of fruit for her to eat!
Sorry this picture is so dark but its the only one I got with Ava and myself!

Ava and Daddy enjoying the game

MeMe and Ava. Thanks again so much for the fun night!

Aunt Nikki and Ava. They were both about done for the night I think!

This was towards the first of the night and Ava was loving all the people and attention she was getting!

One of Ava's poses she does when you ask her to smile for a picture!

0 comments: