Monday, June 14, 2010

Sheila's Wedding and Pregnancy update


On June 5th, 2010 Aunt Sheila married Steven! I was one of the bridesmaids and Ava was the flower princess! Ava loved all of the attention she received and loves her Aunt Sheila! Ava has been looking forward to this wedding for weeks! Every morning when she would wake up she would ask me if we were going to Aunt Sheila's wedding today. She loved her dress and especially loved her shoes! She still asks daily if she can wear her shoes for Aunt Sheila's wedding. These pictures were from the rehearsal dinner when Sheila gave Ava her princess wings! Now I didn't take any of these pictures I just found them on my camera after the weekend! So thanks to whoever captured these pictures for me!


Our beautiful baby girl getting so big!


Ava in her princess attire!

All of the bridesmaids and flower princess and of course the beautiful bride!

Another picture of us girls! I don't have any of the boys yet but will defiantly have to get some because they all looked great!

Ok now onto the pregnancy picture! I was 28 Weeks and 6 days as of this picture! I am HUGE!! I didn't realize how big I really was until I seen this picture! I'm sure the heat and running around all weekend didn't help either! I have started my weekly visits and ultrasounds this last week. The baby is looking great. She is measuring almost a pound bigger than where they thought she was.... another huge baby on the way. Robby was over 10 pounds when he was born (I know hard to believe!) so they are expecting this baby girl to be at least 8 pounds! And that is with taking her 10 days early! I am scheduled to have a c-section on August 12th... unless she gets even bigger than the expected 8 pounds before then. The heat and humidity is already getting to me! We've been in the high 90s all week and its been miserable! Hopefully these last 2 months will fly by. I say that now but I'll probably be singing another tune when I have 2 kids to take care of!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

She is a little princess! She's gorgeous! You look great by the way, glad the pregnancy is going well.