Monday, July 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update 35 weeks

Here I am at 35 weeks (which was this past weekend). We are almost done and I can't wait!! We have less than 4 weeks until my scheduled c-section! So unless she decides to come early or they decide to get her out earlier that is the count down! The Dr's are currently watching my amniotic fluid very closely because I have too much as of last week. It only happens in less than 2% of pregnancies so of course I am one of the chosen! My legs and feet are more swollen because of it but we will see what happens. As of last Thursday she is measuring at about a week and 3 days ahead of schedule. She is estimated to be around 6 lbs 3oz but that is just an estimate. I'm hoping we still have a baby that comes out and not a toddler! Ava is getting excited but she doesn't know how much her world is going to change! It should be exciting! We are working on potty training Ava and she is doing fairly well at this point but she will have a really good week and then give up and not try for another week so its a learning process for all of us! 
Robby is working as much as he can right now before the baby is born so its been tiring for both him and I! He is working in the hot, humid sun and we love him for all that he does for us! I know I wouldn't last in this weather! Hopefully this fall when life settles down we can enjoy our 1 year wedding anniversary together just the 2 of us! Can't believe its almost been a year!! Time flies!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

It's good to hear an update! Hang in there, only a couple of weeks left! Isn't potty training so fun? You'll have to let me know what works for you guys! Brynlie doesn't have much interest in it yet... Hopefully she will soon though! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy & with your c-section and everything! Did you have a c-section with Ava too?