Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gayle Ann Majed


One of my best friends passed away on September 24th. This woman was a very important part of my life and my girls' life. She looked at me as a daughter and my little girls where her grandbabies! She was a role model and a great friend. This picture of her is from my wedding and even though I've only known her for a few short years I feel like i've known her forever! I will miss her more then anyone will know and hold a special place in my heart for her. Until we meet again Gayle! I love you! 

Gayle Ann Majed, formerly Gayle Ann Coleman, age 62, died Friday, September 24, 2010, at Alive Hospice in Nashville. A native of Treloar, Missouri, she was the daughter of Rudy and Mary Hoelscher.
Memorial services will be Saturday, October 2, 2010 at Woodfin Chapel in Smyrna. Brian Ellsworth will officiate.
Ms. Majed is survived by her daughters and sons in law, Kimberly and Jerry Scudder and Keeley and Robby Ward; her parents; two sisters and a brother in law, Sandy Meyer and Cindy and Cuddy Gildehaus; and four grandchildren, Ashley and Cody Scudder and Ava and Allie Ward.
Ms. Majed was a member of United Church of Christ in Holstein, Missouri, and was a traffic coordinator for Bridgestone Firestone. In lieu of flowers memorials can be made to Alive Hospice.


0 comments: