My baby girl is getting so big! I cannot believe she is almost 9 months old! Where has the time gone!?! She is almost crawling. She will go backwards but just hasn't figured out how to go forwards. She has learned that if she can get on the hardwood floor she can sit on her bum and push her self across the floor pretty fast with her hands. She only has 1 tooth so far but more are coming in! She loves eating her baby food and i've been trying to feed her baby food 3 times a day now. I'm going to get her into the doctors for a well-baby check up here in the next week and see how she's doing growth wise. But here are just some random pictures of her over the last week or two.
She is chewing on everything she gets her hands on! We shouldn't even buy her toys any more. Her favorite toys are things we use everyday. When changing her diaper we give her the wipes container to play with- She loves it! When getting her dressed we give her the lotion bottle to play with- She loves it!! Anything and everything she will play with!
Ava has caught a cold and has been sleeping alot the past few days... The other day I went in to check on her and this is how I found her. Now that she can move around alot more she ends up in the weirdest positions! She must be my baby because I LOVE sleeping on my belly! I missed that so much when I was pregnant! Now that is how we find her every night. She loves her belly!
The other day I took her up to Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Rick's house while I went to school. I found this outfit in her closet and she hasn't ever worn it. Since she hasn't been feeling good and its been kind of windy and rainy I figured it would be a great outfit for the day. I had to try the matching hat on as well!! Usually she won't keep bows or hats on but this one didn't even phase her!! She left it on the whole ride up to Lebanon, TN (about 30 minutes). She didn't mind smiling for the camera in it either!!
This is my new favorite picture of her!! She is so stinking cute!! We make cute babies!!
Look at those eyes and those cheeks!! I kiss her all day long!! I am so thankful I have such a happy, healthy, beautiful baby!!! God is GREAT!!
Ava and Daddy walk around the house on his shoulders. She has even puked on his head a few times but that doesn't stop him because he knows how much she loves it!! He really is such a good Daddy! She loves spending time with him!! She plays the drum on his head, grabs onto his hair and will even smile and wave at herself in the mirror if she sees one!
She loves the bathroom mirror!!! You can't tell Daddy is enjoying it either can you?!?


Here is more pictures of her trying to crawl. Since we have hard wood floors in the biggest part of our house, we have to put a blanket down for her to play on so its softer when she falls over. It is now almost impossible to keep her on the blanket!!

She has learned how to lay down onto her belly and then get back up into a seated position! Pretty soon she will be crawling everywhere...


Ever since she got her first tooth on the bottom she is always trying to suck on it so her mouth is in a 'bitter beer face' or a pouty face all the time!! Its so cute but we love her smile more!
She is chewing on everything she gets her hands on! We shouldn't even buy her toys any more. Her favorite toys are things we use everyday. When changing her diaper we give her the wipes container to play with- She loves it! When getting her dressed we give her the lotion bottle to play with- She loves it!! Anything and everything she will play with!
Ava has caught a cold and has been sleeping alot the past few days... The other day I went in to check on her and this is how I found her. Now that she can move around alot more she ends up in the weirdest positions! She must be my baby because I LOVE sleeping on my belly! I missed that so much when I was pregnant! Now that is how we find her every night. She loves her belly!
The other day I took her up to Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Rick's house while I went to school. I found this outfit in her closet and she hasn't ever worn it. Since she hasn't been feeling good and its been kind of windy and rainy I figured it would be a great outfit for the day. I had to try the matching hat on as well!! Usually she won't keep bows or hats on but this one didn't even phase her!! She left it on the whole ride up to Lebanon, TN (about 30 minutes). She didn't mind smiling for the camera in it either!!
This is my new favorite picture of her!! She is so stinking cute!! We make cute babies!!
Look at those eyes and those cheeks!! I kiss her all day long!! I am so thankful I have such a happy, healthy, beautiful baby!!! God is GREAT!!
Ava and Daddy walk around the house on his shoulders. She has even puked on his head a few times but that doesn't stop him because he knows how much she loves it!! He really is such a good Daddy! She loves spending time with him!! She plays the drum on his head, grabs onto his hair and will even smile and wave at herself in the mirror if she sees one!
She loves the bathroom mirror!!! You can't tell Daddy is enjoying it either can you?!?

Here is more pictures of her trying to crawl. Since we have hard wood floors in the biggest part of our house, we have to put a blanket down for her to play on so its softer when she falls over. It is now almost impossible to keep her on the blanket!!
She has learned how to lay down onto her belly and then get back up into a seated position! Pretty soon she will be crawling everywhere...

Ever since she got her first tooth on the bottom she is always trying to suck on it so her mouth is in a 'bitter beer face' or a pouty face all the time!! Its so cute but we love her smile more!




3 comments:
Hey she is getting so big, but for her age she still looks small..Is she in a lower percentile for weight? So are you guys living in Tennessee?
Hey Keeley, just sayin hi! How's everything for ya? I LOVE cute Ava's face! And that pic of her with her hat on and smiling super big is adorable!
Good to see the three of you... everyone looks so healthy and strong and happy. I love pics. You guys are the best.
Post a Comment