Friday, September 5, 2008

Taylor's 3rd birthday party!

While Ava and I were in Utah we had the chance to celebrate Taylor Grace's 3rd birthday. I love this little girl so much and she had such a fun day! We had a BBQ for her and she got so spoiled!!

For some of Ava's pictures a while ago I made a tutu for her. After the pictures we gave the tutu to Taylor and she loved it. So for her birthday we made her a BLUE tutu because that is her favorite color. She had so much fun in her tutu and wore it for days.
I don't know what her face was doing here but she wouldn't hold still long enough to get a great picture of her in it.
Papa spoiled her like crazy and she had so much fun opening her presents. She got so many presents that we even decided to put some of them away and re-wrap them for Christmas! She'll never know and enjoy unwrapping them all over again!

Of course I have to show some pictures of Ava at the party. She sat in this bouncer and watched everyone all day. She loves to people-watch and could watch Taylor play all day long.

While Taylor wasn't looking she even snuck some of her new presents and wanted to see how they tasted.... pretty good I guess!

She couldn't unwrap her presents fast enough. Of course we gave her the boring ones first (clothes).

She wasn't too interested in what was inside these ones... she wanted to move on to opening the toys!

Peaking in to see whats in it....

This one was her new trike. She loves it. She was exhausted after she got done opening presents. I don't even think she played much with any of them before falling asleep on the couch.

0 comments: