Monday, November 24, 2008

Lots of pictures!!

So I have a lot to catch up on!! Here are a BUNCH of pictures from the last 2 months!!! I'll try to put captions underneath the pictures of whats going on. My little girl is growing so much!! I can't believe she is almost 1!!

Aunt Sheila has full length mirror closet doors (if that makes sense) and Ava LOVES them!! She always goes into her room and loves looking at her self in the mirror. On this particular occasion she is wearing one of Aunt Sheila's dresses from when she was a baby. Look at those dimples!! She is such a happy baby!!

This picture is from one of our Sunday's at Grandma Sharon's house! We spend our Sunday's over there for lunch and a peaceful afternoon!!

Another Sunday over at Grandma Sharon's!! I love this smile of hers!!

One of Ava's favorite things to do is read!! She is getting so smart! If your looking at the book with her and ask her to show you the cat she will point at the cat!! She will sit and look at her books for so long by herself!!

Here is Ava in front of the Sam Davis Home. It is a historic home here in Smyrna, TN. It is a BEAUTIFUL home!! (she might be flipping the bird in this picture but I can't really tell)

Robby was the best man at one of his high school friends' wedding a few weeks ago.

Here is another picture from the wedding. I don't know what that smirk is on my face. But Robby and Ava look good!!

Just another Sunday at Grandma Sharon's house!! Playing in the yard!!


She loves to play peek-a-boo!! She will even try to cover up your eyes and play.

This rocking chair was made by Ava's Great-Grandpa Nelson. It is so beautiful. She loves it. It is a priceless item that we will cherish. She loves to play in it and it fits her so perfect right now.

Every Monday night she gets to go spend some time with her Grandma Gayle. She enjoys going over there and I think Gayle enjoys it just as much!!

Here are a few of her in her Halloween costume. She wasn't having a good night and here are the pictures we got to prove it....

Here is a good one!! She looks so cute in her Ladybug costume!!

And there is my smiley baby!!

Here is my baby girl and her favorite person!! She loves her daddy!! She will pick up the remote, or a calculator and hold it up to her ear and say "dada" like she is talking on the phone. She will mimic everything you do!

Here is Ava in her Great-Grandma Nelson's dress from when she was a baby. I know its see-through but my little girl looks so cute!! Even when she is being serious!!

Here is Ava crawling. She isn't walking yet but that is ok because once she is it will be even harder to keep her under control. She will walk along the furniture but that is all.


And here is the final picture of this LONG LONG post. She looks so big!! I can't believe a year has went by!! We have our first thanksgiving coming up and I am so thankful for this little girl and the people in my life!! God is great!!

0 comments: