I can't believe my baby is almost 1! On Monday December 15th, 2008 my baby girl will be 1 year old!! Last week I took her to get her pictures done for her birthday and Christmas.... Here is the final product! Enjoy~
One of my favorites!! Another favorite!! Love it!!! This one is my all time favorite!!
Her pictures turned out so cute! I just noticed the Ava and Brynlie's Christmas outfits are almost the same, just opposite colors, that's so funny! I actually almost got her the red sweater with the cream dress, I couldn't decide! Happy Birthday to Ava tomorrow! I also wanted to let you know that I posted instructions on how to make those boards. Let me know if you have any questions... Post pictures of your board after you make it so I can see! =)
1 comments:
Her pictures turned out so cute! I just noticed the Ava and Brynlie's Christmas outfits are almost the same, just opposite colors, that's so funny! I actually almost got her the red sweater with the cream dress, I couldn't decide! Happy Birthday to Ava tomorrow! I also wanted to let you know that I posted instructions on how to make those boards. Let me know if you have any questions... Post pictures of your board after you make it so I can see! =)
Post a Comment