I don't have much time today but I just wanted to wish my little girl a
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!
My angel is 1 year old today. I have alot of mixed emotions about this day. I am so happy she is 1 but on the other hand i'm so sad she isn't my baby any more. I can't believe how fast this year has went!! She has made my life so much more and I thank God everyday that she is mine!! I'll post more of her birthday party later when I have more time... we have lots of things to do today!!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!
My angel is 1 year old today. I have alot of mixed emotions about this day. I am so happy she is 1 but on the other hand i'm so sad she isn't my baby any more. I can't believe how fast this year has went!! She has made my life so much more and I thank God everyday that she is mine!! I'll post more of her birthday party later when I have more time... we have lots of things to do today!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment