5 years ago from this very day I had a brain tumor removed! Its so crazy to think that 5 years have gone by. Luckily it was benign and has yet to come back. I've had to have an MRI every year for 4 out of the last 5 years (my last one I had done was on Friday so we are still waiting for those results) and so far everything has come back great!! Keep your fingers crossed that this last MRI will have a clean result too!! I can't believe that its already been 5 years! When things like that happen it makes you take a reality check and see whats important in your life. I've been thinking alot about that day 5 years ago and how much my life has changed since then. I am so inlove with the man of my dreams and we have the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I don't ever want to take another second for granted and that was how I felt 5 years ago. I love watching my baby girl grow up and don't want to miss any of it. I don't know what i'd do if I wasn't able to take care of her every day.
Sorry for the rambling. I just wanted to get my thoughts out there... it might not even make sense... Any ways..
Happy Groundhogs Day and Happy 5 year Anniversary for me!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Groundhogs day
Posted by Keeley and Robby at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment