Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meet our new friend....

This is our new pet! Its Ava's penguin. She has been sick for about 5 days now and we took her into the Dr again today and she has RSV and a right ear infection. No wonder she has felt horrible this last week. Hopefully the medicine and the breathing treatments will help. She hates doing the breathing treatments and its a fight unless she is asleep then its simple!!! We have to do breathing treatments every 4 hours so its pretty draining fighting her to do them.

The Nebulizers for babies are cute now a days!! I remember my Grandpa use to have to have a nebulizer and his was boring... maybe if they gave animals to adults it would be better!!

Here is the first one at home we had to give her. Luckily they make a pacifier attachment so if she is sleeping we just switch pacifiers and she never knows any different. (Robby is pretending to sleep... don't let him fool you!!)

She hasn't really slept for about 4 days now.. Whenever she falls asleep she starts coughing really bad and will wake herself up. She looks so peaceful here! (notice Robby 'sleeping' still?!)




These next few pictures were on my camera and I just wanted to post them. I love them because this is how she normally is. Happy and full of life.... I can't wait for her to get better!!



0 comments: