Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter 2009

Our Easter this year was pretty laid back. We enjoyed the sermon at church and then headed over to Robby's mom's house for lunch. We enjoyed the company and the lunch and remembered the sacrifice our Savior made for us.


Me and my sweet baby girl. She is my saving grace and I love being her mom.

This isn't the greatest picture of Robby and Ava but I love it. Robby is such a great dad and role model to both of us.

Our Easter family portrait.

Grandma Gayle and Ava. Gayle is an amazing women. I met her when I started my job at Bridgestone a few years ago (the first time I moved here!). She has been a second mom to me and has been here for me in Tennessee when I have needed her. She spoils Ava and loves her so much!!

Ava and Robby enjoying the sunlight out on the swing in Grandma Sharon's back yard.

More swingin'.

Looking for her Easter eggs.






She loves to talk but we still don't know exactly what she is saying but she can carry on a conversation with you like she knows exactly what she is saying!!



0 comments: