As many of you have heard, there was a HORRIBLE tornado that went through Murfreesboro, TN yesterday. It did so much damage. The damage is UNREAL! These pictures don't even do it justice. We were very lucky. We missed the tornado by less than a mile. This is the closest I've come to a natural disaster and I hope to never come this close again. Please pray for those that are now homeless and pray for their future.
This is actually 2 houses on top of each other. The foundation of the top house is across the street... One of the houses is a two-story house. If that makes sense. We were working on this pile of houses today trying salvage anything worth saving for the families.




This is only a small 2-block radius of houses. This tornado was 15 miles long and at one point it was half a mile wide. It was crazy.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Tornado 04.10.09
Posted by Keeley and Robby at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
scary! I'm glad you guys are ok!
That is really scary, I hope that you guys didn't have any damage to worry about.
Post a Comment