Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I can't believe that in 10 days our family will finally be whole! I will become Mrs. Ward!! I am so excited and so ready to be Robby's wife. Maybe my nerves and excitement are getting to me and that is why I'm awake at 2:30 am! I am ready for the wedding to be over and to start this new chapter in our fairytale! I hope the wedding goes off without a hitch and all the hard work will come together nicely.

I laid here in bed tonight trying to sleep and thought of the million and one things I still need to do but can't do any of them at this time of night (or morning for that matter).

Robby is in Oakridge, TN (?? I think that is right...) area tonight and comes home later this afternoon. I put Ava to bed in her bed tonight (yes, she snuggles with mommy occasionally :) ) and ended up getting her out and putting her in my bed about an hour ago hoping that would help me sleep and I found myself just starring at her watching her sleep. She is so peaceful when she sleeps. Occasionally she will wake up and look at you and smile and whisper your name. I feel so blessed to have such a precious gift from God. Now, even more blessed to be her daddy's wife!

I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me for the first time in my wedding dress...

I can't wait to have our first dance as husband and wife (to the song he is picking out as our first song... he really is romantic like that and usually has good choices with songs and sentimental value...)

I can't wait to sign the marriage license. (we are going to go get that today too when he comes home!!)

I can't wait to say my vows in front of God and our friends and family and commit my life to loving him and only him.

I can't wait for our honeymoon night....

I can't wait to be his FOREVER and EVER...

I can't wait to be the wife he has always dreamed of...

I can't wait to look into his eyes, holding his hands and make it known that I am his and he is mine.... FOREVER!!!

I can't wait for September 19th, at 5:30pm (ON THE DOT!!) to become MRS. Robert Wayne Ward!!

I can't wait to hear the words "you may now kiss your bride"

I can't wait...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Keeley I am so excited for you and wish I could be there!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up when you were here, the week just got away...I need your address :) (I misplaced your invite)

Bree said...

I am so thrilled for you! You'll have to post LOTS of pictures of the happy occasion! (: Congrats again!!!

MandBfamerly said...

Keeley, I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well.
Best wishes!