Friday, October 2, 2009

Our Wedding Day: Part 1 of ?

We got married on September 19th, 2009. I feel so overwhelmed with the pictures I do have and I don't even have the bridals or the professional ones yet... here are just some that friends took and I'll post more from the professional ones when I get them!!

Our first kiss as Husband and Wife!


Our beautiful flower girls!
My handsome husband (ok so these pictures are in no particular order...)


Me and my mom!
3 Generations
Me and Teresa!

Me and my daddy!
Me and my best friend/sister and Taylor Grace
Me as happy as ever!!
Mommy and Baby
Friends enjoying lunch before the ceremony!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

MandBfamerly said...

You look amazing. Congratulations

Natalie said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful, your dress is so pretty! Ava is getting so big, she's a cutie!