A week ago, Ava and I spent a few weeks in Utah visiting family and friends. While we were out here we had the opportunity to go down to Moab UT for the weekend and watch my close friend Melissa run in the half marathon with her mom and sister. While we were out there we did a little site seeing and had a great time! Ava also got to play with Melissa's 2 nephews Austin (4 years) and Keeton (2 years).
I don't know whats up with Blogger but I can't figure out how to straighten my pictures and add more text so this is how its going to be! Sorry.
Jaina, Melissa and Grandma Tammy running through the finish line
Ava playing on some old mining equipment on display at the park.
Ava on our bed in the Cabin.
Ava on some old mining equipment in the park in Moab.
Before we went home we checked out the Hole In The Rock Petting Zoo. Ava enjoyed it alot!




0 comments:
Post a Comment