So far the pregnancy is going great! We had our ultrasound and appointment yesterday and found out...
ITS A GIRL!!
We are so excited to have another little princess! So far everything looks good and healthy! They have even moved my due date up to 8/22/10 because she is measuring further along then the 1st ultrasound we had 14 weeks ago. Hopefully this week I will get another belly picture and be able to post it! Thanks so much for all of your love and prayers and please keep them coming! :)
Oh and Robby got to feel her kick last night too so that made him even more excited!




2 comments:
congrats! Girls are so much fun! Your little one is way adorable im sure the next one will be just as cute!
Congrats Keeley! I am so excited for you to have another little girly like me! So fun! I hope your pregnancy is going well! = )
Post a Comment