Friday, September 24, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

Well we made it through our 'hardest' year or so they say. We both didn't think it was a hard year at all! Especially since I was pregnant for most of it! This year we stayed fairly close and traveled up to Auburn, KY to stay the night in a Bed & Breakfast. We stayed here and it was AMAZING! It was very relaxing and exactly what we both needed. We stayed up until after midnight just talking and setting some goals for the next couple of years. We both enjoyed ourselves and look forward to taking another vacation together!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on your new baby girl and on your anniversary! How are you adapting to having two little girls? It's a little crazy at first, at least for me! Haha! She is so adorable, and I am glad she is healthy! Ava is really cute too! I was just noticing how much you and I have in common- two girls, two c-sections and we have the same carseat for our girls too! Haha, I hope you guys are doing well! I love seeing your blog and what you have been up to!