Well there isn't much to talk about with Allies Birth because it went so well. Because I had a c-section with Ava, Allie was a scheduled c-section 10 days before my due date and boy was I ready to be done! So we were set up to arrive at the hospital at 5am and after I arrived they gave me the IV and about an hour later the epidural and we were off to the operating room. I remember being a wake this time for the whole thing until they started to stitch me up then the nurse gave me more pain meds and I was really loopy and don't remember much of it after that. Once we got back to our room, it was just Robby, Allie and myself and we spent a few hours bonding with our new baby girl! A couple hours later, Ava joined us and she loved her baby sister from the start! We've all adjusted really well and couldn't picture our lives without Allie!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment