Monday, January 31, 2011

Pictures of the girls!

Oh I have so much to catch up on! But instead here are some CUTE pictures that we had done this past weekend! My friend Becky Christensen of Christensen Photography came over and here are the results!!


This is one of my favorites of Allie!



This dress and blanket was actually my blessing dress and blanket when I was a baby. My Aunt Jan made both and I was so happy we were able to get this amazing picture of Allie in it. The rocking chair was made by Robby's Grandpa Nelson and is always a huge hit when we do pictures! 



Here is Allie and Gianna. Gianna's dad Matt and Robby grew up together. Gianna's mom and I have become great friends and Gianna was born about 1 month after Allie. We love having them over and love kissing on Gianna! She is such a sweet little girl! 

Ava playing dress up in some heels and Daddy's shirt!  


My favorite one of Ava. She is such a cheezer so its really not too hard with her! She is growing up so fast! 

1 comments:

Kristin said...

They are so cute!