Where has the time gone?? I can't believe that my little baby is already 8 months old. She is getting so big so fast. She is completely mobile. She hasn't quite figured out how to crawl but she is close. She rolls everywhere and is so interested in EVERYTHING. Her first tooth broke through on Sunday and is working its way up. She is eating all kinda of 1st and 2nd baby foods and loves most everything. Her favorite is still squash. She loves rice cereal as well. She hasn't been to the Doctor so I'm not quite sure what she weighs but I would guess around 16 lbs. She is getting very long too. She loves her 'dada' and hasn't quite figured out how to say 'mama'. She is such fun loving happy baby. She loves to play on the floor and just explore new toys. She is my everything and I don't know where I'd be today without her. I can't wait for the future with her and love this little girl more than anything!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment