Friday, August 15, 2008

I finally had the guts to do it.....





Check out my beautiful baby girls ears!!! I finally had the guts to have them pierced!!! I've been wanting to do this since she was about 3 months old but haven't been strong enough to get them done. She is such a happy baby and I didn't want to cause pain to her.... I know pathetic.

She did great and it hasn't fazed her since. She hasn't touched them or cried when I've cleaned them. I think the hardest thing for her was we had to hold her down to get them done. Thanks to Melissa for helping me and holding her while she had them done. I was a nervous wreck. But I love them and am so happy I finally did it!!

2 comments:

Alison B. said...

aaah they look SO sweet!!! the only trauma really is the moment you're holding them and they are crying - and it's more to you than them. way to go. they are beautiful!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

Melissa told me the whole story, I think it was worth it, they look so cute. I am glad you found my blog,so I could find yours!