Here are just a few pictures from my dad's camera. I love these little girls and they sure have had a blast together.... I sure am tired from chasing them both around!!

This was at the aquarium. I love this picture!!
This was taken at the aquarium too. She is so hard to take a picture of. She is never looking and when she is looking she won't smile normal.
This was taken just around the house...
Ava loves this toy! She got it from my old boss and she loves it!! It keeps her so entertained!
Taylor wanted to see if they both fit!
This was taken after Ava woke up one morning.
Our next door neighbors have a brand new puppy and I went and borrowed it. She loved playing with it. It jumped up on Ava and scared her half to death.
Here is a picture of Ava eating her favorite thing.... Squash!

This was at the aquarium. I love this picture!!
This was taken at the aquarium too. She is so hard to take a picture of. She is never looking and when she is looking she won't smile normal.
This was taken just around the house...
Ava loves this toy! She got it from my old boss and she loves it!! It keeps her so entertained!
Taylor wanted to see if they both fit!
This was taken after Ava woke up one morning.
Our next door neighbors have a brand new puppy and I went and borrowed it. She loved playing with it. It jumped up on Ava and scared her half to death.
Here is a picture of Ava eating her favorite thing.... Squash!




0 comments:
Post a Comment