Fall and Halloween are my FAVORITE time of year!! I love the colors of the leaves changing and the beautiful fall weather. Last week we took Ava to the Pumpkin Patch and took some fun pictures of her playing with the pumpkins. She is finally growing hair and this day I just happened to put it in a mohawk.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures. Its kind of blurry but she has the cutest chubby cheeks.
She is such a happy baby!! She loves sitting in her stroller people watching! Everyone loves watching her as well!
During a diaper change, the keys got locked in the car so we had some time to kill while waiting for a locksmith to come open our car door.... here is Robby and I being bored.


Sorry this picture is kind of blurry but I just love how happy he is with her!! He is such a good dad and Ava sure LOVES her daddy! She lights up when he walks in the room!
This picture was taken right after we got there. She had fallen asleep in her car seat and she usually wakes up when the car stops. But she must of been exhausted because after I got her out she smiled at me and then laid her head on my face and fell back asleep!! It was so cute!
Ok that is the end of the Pumpkin Patch. Can't wait for Halloween so I can take pictures of her in her Halloween costume.











1 comments:
I love the pumpkin pictures, she is so cute!
Post a Comment