Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pictures!!


Ok so here are some pictures of what we've been doing lately. Nothing too exciting has been going on but here are some cute pictures!

Last Friday night Robby surprised me and took me out on a date with Ava. We went to the drive-in movie to see Mamma Mia. He knew I wanted to see that movie and I haven't been to the drive-in in YEARS!! It was so much fun! We are going to start going atleast once a month! Ava did so good the whole time and even watched alot of the movie!! We just backed the explorer in and she got to play in the back of it while we laid down and watched the movie!! Such fun memories! (PS Doesn't he look so cute!! Ahh so sweet!)

Lately we have had to put Ava in her play pen sometimes during the day so we can get some cleaning done. If we don't cage her she will follow us and get into everything!! Well the other morning I put her in there so I could throw some laundry in the washer and jump in the shower well she had passed out before I had even jumped in the shower. She is such a good sleeping baby when she wants to be!

Last week Robby was working in the office and Ava followed him in there. A few mintues later he called for me and she was sitting next to the computer in the cupboard. The computer has a shiny mirror cover on it and she can see herself in it. She loves it!

Every morning or after nap time this is the face I see when I walk into her room. She is always so happy when she wakes up and is always peeking at me through the slots!! It always makes for a great day when you get to wake up to this smiling gift from god!!

A crib built for 2! Occasionally I will find Robby and Ava snuggling in her crib. This is a solid crib. It was made so good and is so sturdy that he can even sit in there with her!! She loves it!

Of course he was on his phone when he was in there so the pictures aren't too great but It shows you how beautiful the crib is!


Ava loves her meal time!! She especially loves it when she's eating squash. It is still her favorite and will devour the whole container as fast as she can!!

We are even working on another tooth! (about time~ She only has one on her bottom gums) These shoes have never been used and she loves to chew on them (or anything she can get her hands on!)


You can't really tell but I had put her hair in a Mowhawk that day and her hair is actually getting longer!! (Or actually she has hair now!) This is one of our favorite outfits!! It was given to her by Melissa!! She has almost outgrown so many of her cute clothes.... :(

0 comments: