Here are a few pictures from our trip to Utah. We are enjoying our time with my family but miss our daddy and hubby so much! We still have about a week and a half out here but are enjoying ourselves! Today we enjoyed the warm weather and used the slip n slide to beat the heat! Allie I think enjoyed it the most!
Ava and Taylor hugging and loving on each other the first day we arrived!
Still can't believe how much snow is on the mountains!
Allie is happy like usual!
Grandpa and Allie taking a nap!
I've tried to let the girls play outside as much as possible so that they can soak up that vitamin D. I know when we get back home its going to be too hot to be out as much!
Yesterday we enjoyed the nice day and had a birthday party up at my nephews house. I do have pictures but they are on my camera and these are all off of my phone!
Allie and Mommy enjoying the day!
Slip n Slide! Pictures are really in no order! I will post more soon!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment