Back in July (I know, I am way behind!) we went out to Arrington Vineyard and enjoyed some great family time and a beautiful sunset. This Vineyard is owned by Kix Brooks from Brooks and Dunn and is actually a great family picnic spot. It is free to get in and you can listen to live music and bring a picnic lunch and just enjoy the atmosphere and your family and friends.
Dinner time!
They have alot of these swings set up in the trees
Allie finally got a tooth!! Actually she got 2 in at one time on the bottom!
Playing catch with her Uncle Steven
This blue-eyed beauty is looking more and more like her daddy every day....
Grape Vines. I am not a big wine drinker but enjoyed a few of the wines I tasted from this vineyard.
Just had to add this picture, beautiful picture of my baby girl and of course, weird picture of her daddy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment