I have been trying to get Ava to fall asleep in her own bed at night. Lately she has had to either have me rock her to sleep or swing in the swing for an hour or so before and finally she falls asleep. So tonight I just put her in her bed all swaddled up and she is full and tired so hopefully it won't be a screaming fest all night. This little girl has some lungs on her and can scream for hours.... its happened a few other nights that I have tried this. Usually about an hour and a half into her screaming I give up and pick her up and rock her to sleep.... Usually whenever I go in to check on her (about every 10 minutes) as soon as she sees me she smiles and giggles probably thinking "ha ha I won again". She sure does know how to pull on your heart strings and make you give in!!
She has been in bed now for 10 minutes and I don't hear anything... hopefully she is so exhausted that she went to sleep but I doubt it would be that easy.
Monday, April 7, 2008
AAAHH!! Help!!
Posted by Keeley and Robby at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't wait til you are back int TN too. We really miss you and little Ava! Hurry home...
Hi Keeley, I found your blog off of Kim's I hope you don't mind! Ava is so beautiful! Hope things are going well in your life, it looks like they are.
Post a Comment