Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter


The TV was on and she was more interested in that....Ava and Taylor (my niece) coloring eggs... with papa and my help!


This was Taylor's first easter egg hunt and she had so much fun!!! This is Ava's new bumbo chair... she only likes it for a few minutes at a time but we are working on getting those neck muscles stronger!!!!

I have the best baby in the world and I am lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom and I get to see her grow and learn everyday. Robby is currently living in Tennessee and we are stuck here in Utah right now. It is the hardest thing in the world for me and especially for him. He misses so much and it sucks but yet he never complains. He is such a great dad and boyfriend!! I can't wait til we are back together in one house!!!



1 comments:

Josh and Jackie said...

Hey its Jackie your blog is so adorable and your little girl is so Beautiful. I'm new at blogging so forgive me but i'm glad i found yours.