Ava is now 3.5 months old and growing like a weed. She just found her feet and loves grabbing onto them!! She rolls onto her side but can't quite get all the way over.. I think its because she hates being on her belly and is probably trying to avoid it!!! Ok maybe not....
A week from Wednesday we are heading back out to Tennessee for another month and I can't wait. We miss Robby so much and can't wait to be out there for good. Well thats really all for now... I will try to post some easter pictures soon.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Well here we go...
Posted by Keeley and Robby at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
hey! saw you updated this on facebook and i can't wait to read about ava and how she is growing! hope to see you sometime soon when you're back in TN.
Post a Comment