Tuesday, April 8, 2008

it was that easy!!!

Last night I put Ava in her own bed while she was awake and she cried for less then 10 minutes and that was only because her music shut off!!! As soon as I started it again she was sound asleep and slept until 630am this morning!!!!!!! We had no middle of the night swing or anything!!! It was great!!! today we will try to get her to nap in her bed!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alison B. said...

that's how you do it. stick to it and you're home free!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I found it, I'll be visiting it often! We should be blog buddies. Our is tatcox.blogspot.com

Bree said...

You did it alot better than me... I had to let my baby scream for an hour and than she was cured! (: Good job!

Natalie said...

Hey Keeley- I just found your blog! It's WAY cute! I hope that you and your little one are doing good, she sure is a cutie! =)