Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4th of July Pictures!!! (early!)

Ava was not going to smile in ANY pictures today!! We tried 2 different times to get some pictures and she even had an hour and a half nap in between sessions!! But still no happy face!! So we got a few serious ones of her and some REALLY cute ones of Taylor Grace!! I love this first picture!! She is so serious but its still so cute!!

Taylor was so happy to pose and smile!! She did so good!!

I love Taylor so much!! She did so good!! Usually she is very shy but she came out of her comfort zone and loved getting her pictures done this time!!

I like this picture of her holding onto her feet too!!

This was about as much of a smile as we were going to get!! for some reason she was TERRIFIED!! She would be so happy until we got around all the camera equipment then she would start to cry!!

This one is pretty good!! I love her eyes!!

Taylor looks adorable! Ava looks scared half to death!!

Well this is all we got this time!! We weren't very successful on the happy ones of Ava so we will have to try again in the near future!!

2 comments:

Josh and Jackie said...

So cute is that her cousin?

Natalie said...

Keeley, these pictures are SO cute! What beautiful girls! Their dresses are darling!