So 6 months ago from yesterday my life changed so much!! I never knew how much a mom could love until this little girl was born!! She is my life, my everything and my soul!! This little girl has helped me through so much already and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life being here for her and loving her!! I love you Ava Baby!!
This is my baby girl today... 6 months later!! I love the happy little baby she is becoming!! She has so much attitude and personality and I see how she is growing every day!!
Here is yet another picture of her sticking out that tongue!! She is so happy and fun to be around!!
So today was her 6 month appointment. She is doing SO good!! here are her stats:Weight: 14 pounds 12 ounces (she is below average on weight)
Height: 26 inches (she is above average on height)
Head: 17 Inches (she is above average on head circumference)
All in all she looks great!! We are going to work on more baby foods and work on sitting up!! She can sit for a few seconds but then falls over!!






4 comments:
wow, that is one cute little girl you got there!
She is so cute.
I did it when she was 4 months old! She did really good. I don't like to do it when they are older cause they mess with them and then they get infected! ):
She's got the cutest little dimples! I love her big blue eyes, she looks just like you!
Post a Comment