I seen this on a friends blog and thought it would be fun!! enjoy!
1. Were you married at the time? No
2. What were your reactions? Scared and nervous!!
3. How old were you? 22 when i found out, 23 when she was born
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? good old 'clear blue'.
5. Who did you tell first? My mom, Melissa and then they both gave me the courage to tell Robby :)
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes!! I thought it was going to be a boy!! Good thing we found out!!
7. Due date? December 14th, 2007
8.Did you deliver early or late? 1 day late!!
9. Did you have morning sickness? Didn't throw up once the whole pregnancy!! I was very lucky!!
10. What did you crave? I wanted Rice Chex cereal all the time!!!
11. Who irritated you the most? Robby- I love you babe!!
12. What was your child's sex? Female
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? about 20lbs
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I had to give my self shots the whole pregnancy and then during labor she wasn't descending into my pelvis at all.
15.Where did you give birth? Orem Community Hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? about 26 hours. I had started having contractions on the 14th really bad around 4pm but then they got worse as the night went on and finally went into the hospital around 1:30am and she was born around 10:47 pm that night.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Robby
18.Who watched? Robby and Melissa helped me push and were there the whole time and my mom came in and out of the room to help
19.Was it natural or c-section? I tried pushing for about 4 hours and she wasn't coming down at all so at that point I was exhausted and we decided it was time for a c-section!
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES!!! they actually had to do the epidural twice!!! it was horrible!! but well worth it!!
21.How much did your child weigh? She weighed 8 lbs 3.5 oz and was 20.5 inches long!!
22.Did your child have any complications? Nope!!
23. What did you name baby? Ava Lyn Ward
24. How old is your first born today? She will be 6 months old in one week!!!! WOW time flies!!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
baby survey...
Posted by Keeley and Robby at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey I just went private so if you could email me your email I would love it! meggiesue32@hotmail.com
Post a Comment