So here it is 9pm and I am waiting to leave the house to head to the airport..... I am taking Ava (who is only 6months old) on a red eye flight to Tennessee!! Our plane leaves at 12:30am tomorrow and will arrive in Tennessee at 7:45am (6:45am MST). I am so nervous for some reason!! She usually does so good on the plane rides and I'm hoping she will just sleep on this one!!! She is working on that tooth still and that has made her kind of fussy! My whole thinking on this choice of flight was that I would have an easier time holding her if she was asleep because she is so active now and hates to be held when she is awake.... So please pray for us and our flight! Hopefully I won't be to grumpy when Robby picks us up in the morning... I haven't had a very long nap today so it will be over 24 hours of awake time!!
Wish us luck!!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I must be crazy!!!
Posted by Keeley and Robby at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment